Our great friends at Sands Beach Resort in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote are offering a one week, half board holiday FREE to one lucky Tenerife Magazine reader and their guest.
Located on the edge of a natural lagoon in the picturesque Lanzarote resort of Costa Teguise, Sands Beach Resort is the perfect tropical getaway.
All you have to do for a chance to win this dream holiday is to answer the simple question on the entry form below and hit the ‘submit” button.
[contact-form-7 id=”9597″ title=”Free Holiday 4″]
Imagine sliding open the door of your villa onto the warm morning sunshine and stepping outside onto your terrace to enjoy breakfast beneath a cobalt sky and the swaying fronds of palm trees. At Sands Beach Resort spacious, modern rooms and villas face onto beautifully designed plazas, each set around its own swimming pool, or onto the lagoon beach where you step from your front door onto the golden sand.
Perfectly positioned for long, lazy days in the sun or for taking advantage of Lanzarote’s superb sports facilities to enjoy an active holiday, Sands Beach Resort and Costa Teguise are first choice for families, couples and anyone who enjoys an adrenalin packed vacation of hiking, running, cycling, windsurfing, diving, kitesurfing…the list is endless.
Terms and conditions
- The prize will be drawn by Sands Beach Resort on Saturday 31st March 2012 and must be taken, subject to availability and excluding public holidays and festivals, within 12 months.
- The prize is not transferable and must be claimed within 2 weeks of notification or it will be re-drawn.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Anyone found to be making multiple entries will be disqualified from the draw.
- The holiday is for two persons, one week, half board at Sands Beach Resort, Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
- Flights are not included.
Keep your fingers crossed and think of that wonderful prize, and in the meantime keep up with all the wonders of Tenerife through TenerifeMagazine.com
ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions
More from Sands Beach Resort
Sands Beach en Español | Facebook | Twitter | Flickr |