On the 9th and 10th September 2011, 15 climbers from Switzerland, France and Spain will walk away from the surfers and sunbathers at El Socorro Beach in Los Realejos and will begin a climb and every step they take will give a child a chance to live a life outside of hunger and despair.
- Tenerife oil wins the top Golden Grand Oliva prize
- British Ambassador presents Queen’s Certificate and Badge of Honour to Spanish citizen for his services to the Falklands
- Buying Real Estate in Tenerife: Island Home Interview
- Paragliding with Skyparafly in Tenerife: Interview
- Matt Damon is back for The Bourne