Sunshine and hay are two commodities they’re not short of in the hills of El Tanque where they’ve always been an integral part of community life, made all the more precious when one of those commodities was taken away from them for over 200 years.
- Cecilia Navarro, The Queen of Tenerife Carnival 2016
- How you can register to vote in the EU Referendum
- Did you know you may be eligible to vote in the EU Referendum? British Embassy launches expat awareness campaign
- Try Wind or Kite Surfing While in Tenerife on a Windy Day
- Tenerife ends 2015 with growth of the 9.2 per cent in recruitment of the tourism sector