It was not until 15th October 1963 that the Daily Mirror introduced us to the word Beatlemania. Accordingly there was no Beatlemania in evidence when three of the boys, Paul, George and Ringo, holidayed in Puerto de la Cruz between 28th April and 9th May of that same year.
- Cecilia Navarro, The Queen of Tenerife Carnival 2016
- How you can register to vote in the EU Referendum
- Did you know you may be eligible to vote in the EU Referendum? British Embassy launches expat awareness campaign
- Try Wind or Kite Surfing While in Tenerife on a Windy Day
- Tenerife ends 2015 with growth of the 9.2 per cent in recruitment of the tourism sector