There’s just too much going on at night in Playa de las Américas, so for the latest in Tenerife Magazine’s bar hopping series, we decided to split it into two, concentrating first on the area around the Safari Centre and the patch.
- Cecilia Navarro, The Queen of Tenerife Carnival 2016
- How you can register to vote in the EU Referendum
- Did you know you may be eligible to vote in the EU Referendum? British Embassy launches expat awareness campaign
- Try Wind or Kite Surfing While in Tenerife on a Windy Day
- Tenerife ends 2015 with growth of the 9.2 per cent in recruitment of the tourism sector