On the 9th and 10th September 2011, 15 climbers from Switzerland, France and Spain will walk away from the surfers and sunbathers at El Socorro Beach in Los Realejos and will begin a climb and every step they take will give a child a chance to live a life outside of hunger and despair.
- Cecilia Navarro, The Queen of Tenerife Carnival 2016
- How you can register to vote in the EU Referendum
- Did you know you may be eligible to vote in the EU Referendum? British Embassy launches expat awareness campaign
- Try Wind or Kite Surfing While in Tenerife on a Windy Day
- Tenerife ends 2015 with growth of the 9.2 per cent in recruitment of the tourism sector